Links to various accessibility related goods and services.
- Association for the Blind, Guide Dogs of Western Australia
- Association for the Blind, Guide Dogs of Western Australia is a service agency to more than 35,000 Western Australians who are blind or vision impaired.
- Blind Citizens of Australia
- Blind Citizens Australia (BCA) is the united voice of blind and vision-impaired Australians.
- GW Micro
- GW Micro has been a trusted pioneer in the adaptive technology industry, and continues to lead with innovative, customer driven solutions.
- outSPOKEN is a screen reader for Apple Macintohs system 8 and 9.
- Vision Australia
- Vision Australia is a living partnership between people who are blind, sighted or have low vision.
Copyright 2013 by Curtin University of Technology. Website programming and design by Greg Kearney